Christian Faith Chapel is a non-denominational fellowship in Pendleton, NY. We are associated with Village Missions based out of Dallas, OR. The following are some of our core beliefs:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God and the ultimate authority in our lives.
- We believe in the Trinity of the Godhead – God the Father; God the Son; and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe all human beings are born with a sinful nature and in need of a Savior.
- We believe Jesus is the only way to God the Father. His death on the cross was the only sacrifice that God accepts as a payment for sin.
- We believe that all who repent and receive Jesus by faith, as the One who died in their place, receive forgiveness of sins and eternal life in heaven.
- We believe that Christians are to bear the fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control) in their lives.
- We believe Jesus Christ will return in blazing fire with his powerful angels with perfect justice and will gather all believers to Himself.
Our mission is that we seek to know God that we might glorify Him. We know Him as we grow in the knowledge of His Word. Bible Study, Sunday School and Biblical preaching all help us to know God better. As we "know what to do", we then can "live out" our faith. Fellowship with other believers and reaching out to those who don’t know Christ are essentials to living out our faith.
Pastor Eric Roselund is the pastor at Christian Faith Chapel. He has been at Christian Faith Chapel since March, 2002. He is a missionary pastor with Village Missions, whose goal is to "preach the Word and love the people." Through the mission, Eric completed the ACT program and received his Bible training through Bethany Bible College. Eric and his wife Helen have 5 children: Jacob, Jordan, Joshua, Lydia and Jeremiah.